Hi all - New Slimming World member xxx

Hi Peeps,

My name's Kirsty, im from South wales and Im 31 yrs. Im a fun loving welsh girl, who is looking to get slim and healthy, and more importantly to start living life, as I always use my weight to hold me back from doing things.

I have been big all my life, always felt the odd one out. I was the biggest in my class, swimming club etc the list goes on lol

Yesterday I rejoined Slimming World. I lost 7st on the diet before, but unfortunately put it all and more back on .

I now have around 13 st:eek:, yes 13 st to loose, its a long road ahead but Im determined to do it.

I would love to speak/make buddies with anyone doing SW, hopefully we could give each other tips and support to reach all our goals.

Any way thats just a littel about me. Good luck to everyone.

Kirst xxxxx

Hi Kirsty,
Welcome to the forums. I live in Newcastle upon Tyne in the north east of England and am a full time carer for my disabled husband. I have had a long journey with sw due to illness but I am now focused on both my diet and exercise programmes.
My husband George has now lost over 6 half stone with SW and is now off ALL his diabetic medication and now on diet form only.
We attend a class on Thursday morning so that is our weigh in day and we plan our meals in advance which we find is better.

Nice to hear from you
: > )

F

Hi, I am a newbie also, in fact this is my first reply/post. I am also new too slimming world, am on my 4th week and loving it so far. But am starting to need some insperation and some new recipes ect, so thought I would give this site a go. Good luck in your weight loss, Im sure as you have lost 7st in the past, you will find the motivation to acheive your goals this time round.
:)

Hello and welcome to the forum, Hope you have a great weight loss journey like i did, I had only 4 stone to lose but that seemed daunting lol, I use to do 7lb "targets" so that might be something that you can consider. :girlpower:
Please keep in touch with your journey, it be nice to know how you are getting on :D

Hi Kirsty, I've also got a lot and I mean a lot to lose but joined SW this week. Have been a big girl all my life but been so unhappy lately with myself. I've lost a lot of confidence and just want to feel slimmer and more healthy. I can't seem to do anything without getting out of breath and feeling uncomfortable in everything I wear. So glad I've found this website to chat to friends like you. We cab support each other through this journey x

Hi Kirsty, I've also got a lot and I mean a lot to lose but joined SW this week. Have been a big girl all my life but been so unhappy lately with myself. I've lost a lot of confidence and just want to feel slimmer and more healthy. I can't seem to do anything without getting out of breath and feeling uncomfortable in everything I wear. So glad I've found this website to chat to friends like you. We cab support each other through this journey x

I was in the same boat as you, and i didnt know about minmins then, i could have done with friends like this bunch on the forum :cool:

Hi all, thank you for your replies. I loved doing SW in the past, I found it easy to follow and could fit in with meals for me and my partner. I know I can do it, we all can.

Phonics - I may take your approach hun and break it down, because knowing i want to lose 13st seems so daunting, making smaller targets makes sense, plus I could get more rewards for reaching each of them lol (bring on the shopping).

My first weigh in is wed so I will let you know how I get on. Keep in touch girls would love to know how your doing along the journey. Good luck for this week girlies xxx;)

Back