Hi all, newbie here!

nicsta

Hi there :)

Complete newbie here, it's good to be here :D

My name is Nicky, I live on the south coast of England and I have so, SO much weight to lose. I lost 17.5lb on ww, but it wasn't really moving after 5 months, so I started MFP and I lost a few lbs with that, then my 30th birthday came around in march, and since then it's starting to creep back on! I've gained bout 5lb in 2 months, so have started SW extra easy this week. Still getting to grips with it, but I am enjoying it!

So - hi! :)

I also have a tendency to ramble on a bit. Sorry! ;)

X

Welcome and good luck on your journey. I am sure staying on this site will help to keep you motivated x

Hi - new too. joined Sw 3 weeks ago - lost 10lbs so far. Need to lose at least another five stone but here's hoping. I live in the South West. Aim to finally deal with this before my 50th in March next year. Recipes are amazing and whole family love them so good luck :). Staying to class definitely helps.

Hi Nicsta and welcome to the forum, SW is the way to go i'm sure you'll do just fine, as for rambling on a bit you keep on doing it mate and we will ramble on back at you :) keep us informed ;)

Hi,

welcome, I'm new too. good luck on your journey, mine was started 1st April but only just found this site!!

How's things going Nicsta? I have stuck to it 100% since the begining and its done me proud :) I hope you have had some good losses?

Thanks all! I have lost 6lb in my first 2 weeks so far :) wi is on tues, fingers crossed! How are you all getting on?

Good luck x

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22?21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Back