Hi All- Newbie here

hannahsmummy1

Hi everyone

I finally managed to get back on the CD- and this time im going to stick to it, last time i only lasted 2 weeks! Have just started on week 2 today. Had my first weigh in last night and lost 9 & 3/4 pounds, im sooooo happy about this, and im hoping this will spur me on to lose the weight i want to lose. So i just wanted to say 'Hi' and hopefully you will all be seeing a lot ''less'' of me from now on!

Hi hannahsmummy1 congrats on the weight loss. This is may 3rd time round but like you I'm determined to do it this time!
Wishing you strength and luck for the forcoming weeks xxxx

Hi Hannahsmummy1 - I haven't started cd yet so just really wanted to say welcome to the forums, i have been around for a little while on a different section, people are so supportive here its great. Well done on your first WI results and good luck on week 2.
You can do it !! we are all here for you should you need anything xx

Hey
Just wanted to wish you all the best on your cd journey. Great loss for your first week your doing really well, what a great feeling when you have such a fab loss.
Stick with it this time hon, its so worth it when you see all those pounds dropping off xx

well done on your weight loss. and welcome to CD x

Welcome back and best wishes for another great week.

Welcome back to CD and well done on your weigh in results. I restarted too abt 3 weeks ago and I know I made the right choice and really looking forward to getting to goal. Good luck on your CD journey xx

Back