Hi all - newbie to forum :)

hi all

im new here and hope I have found somewhere I can get support and help when needed.

I used to be a SW consultant having lost 5stone 9 years ago - but gained it back and all sorts went on in life- I did WW 2 years ago lost 2 stone and gave up - did SW last year and lost 1.5 stone but was too stressed before my wedding - this time is different

I am doing it on my own - last year went with a friend who would never stay to class - I have set lots of mini goals - also my husband has bought me a pandora bracelet and I will get a bead for every 1/2 stone - I already have one bead after 2 weeks :) - my ultimate goal is to lose 6.5 stone and to run the Manchester Bupa run next year - my friend at work has done it before so we decided a few weeks ago we were going to do it :)

I really really am determined this time to see if I can do it and to change forever - not keep convincing myself that I am meant to be 14 stone and never get any lighter!

x

Well done for taking the first step and getting started! I have no doubt you can do it and this forum is really helpful and supportive. Good luck x

Hello! and welcome :)

Hi and welcome, good luck with the weight loss journey!!

I'm rejoining on Wed, so it's great to have found this site. Nice bunch of people too, with skinny friends, it's great to find people who understand the food dilemma!

Back