Hi all...Newby in the class.

Hi all,Dont wanna bore you all to tears so a quick little intro and a lil bit about myself....Im looking at starting ww in the next couple of weeks,can't start just yet but itching to....So as for me,ive ballooned to over 20 stone over the last year and desperately need to sort it out..!
Ive allways been big but being made redundant last year and having no choice but to eating cheap stodgy crap has helped me pile on a couple more stone.
I lost about 3.5 stone about 4 years ago on Low Carb in about 6 months...! But now realise its no fun and not gonna stay off that way,so now after returning back to work and seeing an old work coleague 3 stone lighter and praising ww to the max and more importantly telling me i can have a beer or 3 AND lose weight swang it for me lol...
Im in the process of joining the gym and that'll be sorted by the end of the month so any good workouts will be much apreciated(esp rowing machine related)
So Hi everyone and hopefully get to know yous over the next few weeks etc
Not really set no goals/targets yet but i supose i would be happy to get back to 17 stone but think 16 would be great.
Any help info and guidance will be appreciated...Hi and Bye for now Dave.

Hi Irene,yep i am gonna join a class but not just yet,i know its only cheap nowadays but with being out of work previously im still playing catch up(if ya know what i mean)and dont want to start something i can't stick to,im deadly serious about loosing this weight and want to be able do it properly and be able to buy what i want when i want to help me suceed...im hoping to start maybe the begining of july but the way things are going it'll prob be july next year lol
But hey,the more i read and post on here the more determined i am...
Thanks for your reply...Dave.

Hi Dave- I know how it feels to have the wind knocked out of you and letting it affect your weight. But Weight Watchers definitely works. It doesn't take much will power and the food can be as cheap and interesting as you make it. It's cheaper online, too, if you don't need the group motivation. I lost over 4 stone on it before deciding I didn't want to pay for it any more. Anyway, good luck

Denise

Thanks Denise,dont think going to class is right up my street but will deffo go if only just to get me started and sort me head out with whats and whys and hows,but who knows,i might actualy like it,will try anything once(saying that,thats what turned me into a bloater in the first place lol....)
Thanks for your reply...Dave.

Back