Hi All *waves*

kimbobimbo86

Hi everyone

I am new here I have started following SW from home as I'm not allowed to drive just yet (can next week can't wait!) I will be joining a group next week. I started at 14 stone exactly and am now 13stone 13lbs.

I've Never been one who loses weight quickly but I have just had a (preventative) double mastectomy and reconstruction using my tummy fat so basically I've had free tummy tuck & lipo and I am determined not to waste my chance to have a nice slim figure! Have to be careful how much weight I can lose without affecting the look of my tum so I will be aiming to get below 13 stone for my 1st goal.

I was 15 stone but lost 1 with the surgery so I can't really count that as my loss :p

Hope your recovery from the surgery goes well! Sounds like a big operation.

I have been following SW for 3 weeks and am really pleased with the results so far! I too am doing it from home (signed up to SW online). Good luck with your weight loss journey!

Hey Hun
wow you have been through alot hunni. Take care and get well soon. Good luck in your journey ahead. I joined SW again on Tues too so looking for sw friends as well.
My diary is here below if you want to check it out. Let me know how you get on at group xxx

I'm so proud of myself, I had a satsuma for a snack in town instead of going for a latte

and then.... I had beastie bites which are 6 syns and I only ate half the packet and then handed them to the hubby, I didn't even want them!

Back