Hi all!

KayMarie

I'm back and wondering how everyone s doing? I've not lost much more, to be honest, i've not been putting much effort in o it while I have been off for the summer.

I'm cracking the whioe though and being strict again so lets hope I see some better weight loss!

I am looking in to lighter life though and think it is more than likely i will be starting in a month or so, but I ill see how my weight loss goes for another month or so first!

Hope everyone is well and can see lots of new faces! xx

Hey KayMarie so many leeds people on this forum lol. Welcome back :D

hey kaymarie!

good to see you back! So many faces have disapeared on here since i started!

just try put the summer behind u! Hope u had afun anyway hehe

good luck and speak soon

luv katie!

Welcome back hun.

What's important is that you came back with renewed determination :D

You can do it - you've done so well so far.

Good for you for coming back... Dont worry about the naughtyness of the summer, I have been awful over the last 6 weeks and today was my first semi decent day so hopefully you and I plus others who have had a bad patch can carry on with some losses

Good luck

Thanks everyone, I appreciate it. I have been back on the diet this week and have an appointment at my doctors on Thursday, wonder what he is going to say, I haven't been in 6 weeks!

I have been to the gym today but I am sat dressed up waiting for my friend to come because we're off out for a student nurses night out!! :blush:

I'll work the alcohol off tommorow!

Hiya hun welcome back and well done for stopping things in their tracks before things get out of control we all have blips it's a lifestyle change and well it's not like its gonna happen overnight so you should be pleased with yourself for nipping it in the bud.

Glad to hear you've got yourself back on track too, how you finding it and good luck at GP, if i were him/her i'd just be glad you're trying to improve your health :)

Cheers people!

Well, It really wasn't as bad as I thought it was. 2lb gain in, what? 6 weeks! So not bad at all, I did get told off for not coming back though but he just said - get back on track, see you in a month!

So, straight after it was off the the gym to have my work out changed!

I've gone from 20 minutes on the bike, 20 minutes on the cross trainer and 100 reps on each thigh machine to -

(You will have to stick with me, I do not have a clue of the names of the new machines lol)

10 minutes warm up on the cross trainer
3x 15 reps one upwards arm weight/tone machine
3 x 15 reps one outwards arm weight/tone machine
3 x 15 reps on another upwards-ish arm weight machine
3 x 15 on the leg push you whole body upwards weight machine
3 x 15 (or whatever I can manage) tummy crunches

and 20 mins on the treadmill and 20 mins on the bike at the end and warm down!

A big step and to say I could manage much less than what I was previously doing, when I first started, I'm well chuffed because he said I can manage all that well! Obviously it really works me out though!

I'm going to ach like crazy tommorow!

hey well done on only gainin 2lbs hehehe!!

i lurve the gym at the min! its my best friend wooop woop

Hi and welcome back I'm a reletive newbie on here and we've not "met" yet lol! Well done on only a 2lb gain thats fab and for getting back to it , I know when I've fallen off the wagon I've always put on what I lost plus more before I get back to it (this time I'm NOT falling off the wagon).
Good luck hun.
xx

Back