hi all! :-)

amyloulou

just thought i may aswell introduce myself! Im Amy, and im 14 (probably the baby of the forum! haha) and my mum and I are starting our slimming world classes next week. My mum has previously done slimming world and she is very slim anyway and about 9stone, but shes doing it to maintain her weight and also as support for me :rolleyes: :hug99: Im just under 5ft 3" and .. 10stone and 3lbs :ashamed0005::sigh: and i want to get down to about 9 stone, maybe a little less. im also getting a gym membership sorted so i can exercise too. my mum has already given me loads of slimming world cookbooks and subscribed me to the magazine and ive been eating smaller, healthier portions. i have a green/original day schedule and my favourite cook book is 'Slimming World Free Foods' so i can choose a Free green or original meal according to the day.

Sorry to have totally rambled on, sorry if ive bored you all. Look forward to getting to know everyone and sharing some tips, etc.

Amy Xxx

Hello Amy, welcome to Minimins!

It's great that you've got your mum supporting you, it must really help to keep you motivated. If you have a browse over the forums you'll soon find the SW section, it would be good to see you around there if you ever need any support, advice or motivation.

Good luck with your weight loss! :D

Welcome to the forum Amy. It's lovely that your mum is supporting you. Best of luck to you with SW. :)

Hi Amy, :welcome2: to the forums hun, you're the youngest one I've seen around here! It sounds like you're really motivated and raring to go with your diet and thats so good to hear. Glad to hear that you have your mum dieting with you, it helps you to keep on track when there is someone else doing the same.

Anyway, don't worry about writing long messages (I do it all the time! :p ) and don't be scared to ask questions - we're all here for support, motivation and of course friendship! I hope to chat with you soon and hear of your weight loss journey :) Chat later X

Hi Amy, I'm also doing SW (extra easy) and my daughter is doing it with me. She's 15 and although she doesnt want to lose much weight she doesnt want to get any larger. She loves her food so loves the flexibility the extra easy plan gives her. Good luck on your weight loss journey.

Hi Amy and :welcome: to the forums! Good luck with the pounds!
Sharkbait1983 x

Back