hi all

missyorks

hi
i am doing the sw eating plan.i joined on 24 july 2010.i am now 2 1/2stone lighter.
i have a long way to go b4 i get to my target weight i am just taking it 1/2 a stone at a time :D

Hi and welcome to Minimins :)
Congratz on the loss so far. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful :)

Hello, welcome to Minis!

Congratulations on your loss so far, that's awesome. I love SW and this forum is great for support between classes or if you're going it alone. I hope to see you around

Good luck with your weight loss

Hello and welcome to the forum, and a huge congrats on the weight you've lost so far :D

theres a good sw section here,and some nice recipes you'll find..keep posting :)

good luck with sw

xoxo

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your weight loss so far, and good luck losing the remaining weight.

hello hun and welcome!!
Good luck with your weight loss journey :) x

Hey there Missyorks and :welcome2: to the forums - wow your loss of 2stone is absolutely brilliant, so a big well done from me for that. I also take my loss 1stone at a time, its much easier that way isn't it rather than thinking in larger numbers all the time.
Anyway, sounds like you're doing fantastically so please keep us updated and remember to get posting to get to know us all! Hopefully chat with you soon :) X

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Many congrats on your fantastic weight loss - you have joined a great site and everyone on here is fab!

Good luck on your continued weight loss journey

Back