HI all

Mumbinns

Hi,
I lost 2 1/2 stone at S.World and still had another 1 1/2 stone to lose. However complacency meant that I regained a stone so now have 2 1/2 stone to lose. I am still a S.World member but I have lost enthusiasm about counting my syns.
A few days ago I started following Paul McKenna and I am finding that great so far so I am going to combine the two.
I am in my fifties and am married to a chef who cycles so much that he is never overweight and can eat what he likes.
I work with food so am constantly surrounded by things to eat. Sweet things are my particular weakness.
I am hoping that the support I gain here will help me.:)

Hi hun, you are doing exactly the same as me!!! I read Paul Mckenna and listened to the CD and found its changed the way that I eat. I did lose a few pounds doing that alone but feel that I need group support and a proper diet to follow to help me along. Obviously the 'eat what you want' concept has gone but as for eating when hungry etc Im combining that with SW. I joined last Monday and have stuck to the plan, but am really nervous as its my first weigh in tonight!!!!

Wellcome to the site, I joined a couple of days ago and have found it hugely supportive and helpful already!

Best of luck on your weight loss journey, look forward to getting to know you!!! xx

Hi Caroline,
Yes, like you am not sure that eating what I want would enable me to lose weight :) So S.World is my backup. My weigh in is Wednesday evening. Hope all went well for you tonight. Am sure you can get to your target in the time scale.
Good luck. X

Thanks! I've lost 2.5lbs so Im more than happy!!! Best of luck for Wednesday, let me know how you get on xxx

Well done Caroline!
I have been reading and listening to PMcK in bed at night. Will watch another dvd when my husband goes out this evening. He (my husband...not Paul) has been very supportive with my meal choices so I am confident of a weight loss this week. Two weeks ago I maintained and last week I gained 2lb. Eeek! But it had been a stressful week and it was half term :). Less stressed now and back in my routines at work (school technician). Am confident of a weight loss this week.....but with my fingers crossed!

Kathy X

Hi,
I lost 3 1/2 lbs this week so was really pleased. I think of it as a quarter of a stone - it sounds more that way.
Have the P. McK journal and am going to start filling that in tomorrow. I thought I might as well start it at the beginning of the week.

kathy X

Hi Caroline
just saying hello and good look losing those extra lbs x

Back