Hi all

Caldil

After getting the shock of my life, by not realising i had gained 3stone in less than a yr ive decided to give slimming world again. Not been able to join a group as yet due to having small children. Going it alone at the moment so any support would be fab :)

Loads of support here! Lots of us are doing it alone, so you'll find plenty of people to help. Good luck! xxx

Good luck hun, im also doing it at home as my daughter is only 7 months old. This is a fab site and you'll get lots of support :) x

Thanks guys. I'm glad to hear it. X

Hello and welcome, I do the diet from home I've joined online and at the moment there's an offer on £45 for 3 months. For me it's a lifesaver having the syns calculater and food diary there for me. And I love the recipes and info on the site. Only downside is there is no forum. On the plus side there's mini's which is a god send xxx

Might look in to joining online as getting to groups never seems to happen

Good luck - if you can get to a group i would totally encourage you to. Some consultants are happy for you to bring your children, you could call them first to check (i think contact numbers are online)

But whatever you do - keep on posting on Minimins, its a great resource! xxx

Tried taking kids but I end up getting all stressed and just want to get home so it don't work for me lol

Joined up in class today, and took my two and three year old, it was a nightmare, I'm glad I joined as I want to have to weigh in every week, but I will not be staying for class! I want to be able to sit and enjoy the class not feel stressed out that they are trying to pull the fire extinguishers off the walls! Iykwim! I paid for a six week course to make me go, but if you join next week for twelve weeks, you get the new recipe Book free too!

Well done you. Your braver then me lol

You can do it! I'm doing it alone at the moment, it is hard but doable with the support from the minimims boards. Good luck!

Fingers crossed we all do really well and like what we see on weigh in day

Back