Hi all

suitsme

Hi all, Just introducing myself. I'm 41, and all my life my weight has gone up (due to me being greedy) and then gone down again(due to me getting strict with myself).

At the moment my weight is higher again because I took time off the healthy lifestyle and was very naughty for a couple of years. I won't blame stress or age, I blame myself for what I've shoved into my cake hole lol.

I have 42 pounds to lose and I plan to have that shifted by Christmas time.

I have fibromyalgia and when the weight gets higher my body screams at me to get it shifted.

So that's me.... in a nutshell!

Good luck to everyone in their mission to shift weight:D

Hi and welcome suitsme :) Good luck on your weight loss. There's lots of fantastic advice and info here x

Thanks Ally! You are doing great! xx

Hey! Good luck and let us know how you plan to shed the pounds :)

morning suits me,
well you,ve made the first step!.. the wife has that fibro thingy! so understand your woes!.. "only to well" anyone would think its MY fault...TUT
im sam ..nice to meet you..x

Welcome suitsme.. There is a slinky for Santa thread going if you want to join.. My brain isn't switched on properly but I think it's iwillsoonbeslim who started it. She worked out it's 25weeks til Christmas (24 now) and if you lose 1lbs a week that's a good weight loss for Chrimbo..

Hi suitsme :) welcome

Thanks all for the welcome xx

Chunkymonkey I plan to just behave. I pile weight on due to a very sweet tooth so I'm cutting out all the bad stuff. I'm calculating my food intake along with exercise and I'm hoping the weight will come off.

Sammyd I'm sorry your wife has fibro too. It's not good. Chronic fatigue and pain makes things difficult. give her a hug from me!

Littlesis thanks for letting me know about the slinky for santa thread. I'll be sure to search that one out.

This place seems to be really great!!! I'm looking forward to reading threads!!

Back