hi all

largelesley

Silver Member
:cry:hi guys well i take my hat of to everyone following a vlcd but its just not for me so tomorow i am trotting bak of to ww which i have done before i know the losses wont be as great but at least i can stik to it without this rollercoaster i seem to be on at the moment i di feel a bit like a total failure but a good friend set me right today (ta) so i hope i will still have all the support of you great people on here and i hope everyone doing well whatever plan they following lesley xx:D

Hey :D:D
Atleast Your Still Trying and haven't given up completely
So Good On You!!
Ive Been So Bad This Month,
Havent Really Been Doing Toooo Good

Naughty Me!!!!

Last edited:
Hiya Lesley, welcome back to the ww secton, look forward to chatting and getting to know you! xxxxxxxxx

Its good to have that enthusiasm inside - it makes a person feel so positive about themselves and what they can do.
Youl have a great first week and dont go on that liquid crap again! how you survived i have no idea - i love my food too much!

Its good to have that enthusiasm inside - it makes a person feel so positive about themselves and what they can do.
Youl have a great first week and dont go on that liquid crap again! how you survived i have no idea - i love my food too much!

i was just in a big rollercoaster up one day gorging the next some people do fab but i know its not for me and thats the thing i guess you have to find the one that works for you i just felt deprived going out places and not eating but that was me personally xx

Welcome back :)

Hi and welcome back to ww. You've had some good losses on CD so that's not to be sneezed at and now you can move forward with food :D

:cry:hi guys well i take my hat of to everyone following a vlcd but its just not for me so tomorow i am trotting bak of to ww which i have done before i know the losses wont be as great but at least i can stik to it without this rollercoaster i seem to be on at the moment i di feel a bit like a total failure but a good friend set me right today (ta) so i hope i will still have all the support of you great people on here and i hope everyone doing well whatever plan they following lesley xx:D

Good luck with your WW journey and welcome! Glad you arent feeling like a failure anymore, you are just finding another diet thats for you, a diet that suits one person might not suit us all xx

Hi Saraian,

liquid crap

Your above remarks referring to food replacement diets as liquid crap are considered offencive on MiniMins.

MiniMins is a support site for all diets.

We would ask that you would refrain in future from using derogatory terms to describe food replacement diets or any other diet that you might have an issue with as it is very insensitive and disrespectful to our members personal choice of diet.

Admin.

So sorry I didnt think about what I put! I have no issue with liquid diets at all, my mouth ran away with me before my brain enegaged - im sorry everyone hope i didnt upset anyone with my stupid comment!

Back