Hi All

weelou

Hi everybody,

My name is Louise, I'm 23, and I've joined Minimins out of curiosity, after someone at my WW meeting mentioned the site.

I've just re-joined WW, I originally joined about three years ago, managed to lose about three and a half stone, and then gave up because I hit a plateau.

My first weigh in was on Thursday, and in the year or so that I haven't been to WW, I've only gained 4.5 pounds, which I was quite happy about!

I've struggled a little bit over the past couple of days, but I think it's mainly boredom that's been making me want to eat!

I look forward to getting to know you all - good luck everyone!

Hello,

I'm quite new to the forum too but am finding everyone very friendly.

I'm doing slimming world but am not going to the group meetings so this forum is a great source of motivation.

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Ann-Marie x

Hi everybody,

My name is Louise, I'm 23, and I've joined Minimins out of curiosity, after someone at my WW meeting mentioned the site.

I've just re-joined WW, I originally joined about three years ago, managed to lose about three and a half stone, and then gave up because I hit a plateau.

My first weigh in was on Thursday, and in the year or so that I haven't been to WW, I've only gained 4.5 pounds, which I was quite happy about!

I've struggled a little bit over the past couple of days, but I think it's mainly boredom that's been making me want to eat!

I look forward to getting to know you all - good luck everyone!

Welcome to our community Louise :D:D:D

welcome hun

im doing WW at home and using this site as some moral suport and motivation

Good luck in your weight loss x

Welcome to minimins. Good luck on your weigh loss journey. See you in the WW section.

Hi lou welcome to the site :wavey:

Hey weelou welcome, im fairly new here, im on WW, i dont go to the meetings but just do it at home there is so much great support ideas and motivation on here im sure you will love it!!

Iv just prepared my lunch for work tomorrow (0 points soup) iv NEVER prepared myself for lunch at work, iv just always been too lazy and bought a sandwich!(or chrisps or chips!) I have people on here to thank they are an inspiration, take a look at this link it gave me a good kick up the bum!!

http://www.minimins.com/before-afte...thread-inspiration-post-your-photos-here.html

Back