Hi All

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
My name is Sonia and I live in Ilfracombe.
I am 52, and married with four grown up sons.
I just rejoined Slimming World for the 6th time.
I have targeted twice but got over confident and didn't bother to continue so picked up weight again. I am not quite as big as I was when I first joined but the pounds were creeping on.
I find Slimming World to be amazing and I love their new "extra easy" plan fantastic and lost four pounds in my first week.
I weighed 165 pounds and now weigh 161. I plan to reach my target of 126 by my 53rd birthday on 14th October.
If it takes longer, that's ok too, but this time I am determined to stay after I have targeted as it will keep me on track.
I look forward to discussions and tips!

Hi Sonia

Good luck - I am on Lipotrim, but did slimming world once and did enjoy it and enjoyed the classes too.

I hope you get to your target for your birthday.

Small world, I used to date a guy who lived in Ilfracombe. welcome to mini's and good luck on your journey :D

just joined

hi Sonia I have just joined .
I am mother to four children
age 34

Im starting on lipotrim in the morning

good luck with your weightloss

sam x

Hi there. Welcome. I'm doing cal counting and healthy eating and exercise.
Good luck and hope you get back into the swing of things quickly x

welcome to minimins and good luck with your journey :)

:grouphugg:hello everyone, i am also on lipotrim, it is good and you just have to be really strict with yourself and you will achieve it.
I found that after a few weeks, it is really good to start doing excersise and that really helps with loosing the weight quickly.
so good luck y'all:character00115:
you can achieve
Godd luck

Hi Sonia, welcome and good luck on SW

Thank you all for your warm welcome!
I am really fired up and full of enthusiasm which I intend to keep!
I will let you know my progress :)

Hi Malaika,
well done on the 4lb loss so far!
My goal date is also my birthday - and just a day before your own!
We also have roughly the same amount of weight to lose by then so it'd be good to track your updates.
Best of luck!

Erin

I'll look forward to that!

Back