Hi, another newbie :)

ShellLouise

Hi everyone,
I've been a lurker on the forum since I joined Slimming World in August this year and thought it was about time I became an actual member!

My name's Michelle but everyone calls me Shell. I'm 36 and from Lincoln UK.
I have 3 children, 6 step children and 2 step grand children.
I'm married to my super wonderful husband, Ant and we'll have been together 10 years next May and married for 8 years next April.

I've been battling my weight since I was around 8 years old and reached my heaviest this year which was 31 stone 1lb. I joined Slimming World as a last resort (my doctor told me I now have a hernia on top of the bad back I've suffered with for 15 years and I nearly died 3 years ago when I had a pulmonary embolism and it's all weight related) and I'm very happy to say that it's the easiest way I've ever lost weight! The whole family is eating healthier and my husband has lost a stone just from the different way I now cook everything!
I got my 3 stone award today as well my club 10 award and slimmer of the week :D

I've still got 18 stone to lose but as SW say, it's a journey, not a destination and I'm enjoying the ride!

Hi how are you getting on?

I started at a similar weight as you so k ow how it feels, very daunting to have 16-17 stone to lose! I've lost 3.5 so far but still a long way to go.

Subscribe to my diary if you want, let's support each other. There's not too many big big people on here!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hi welcome shell

Back