Hi,can I join your weigh ins with you all.

pearshape

I started last wednesday doing slimming world at home,I am 17st 4lb and want to get down to about 10 or 11 stone I know it's gonna be a long haul but really need to lose the weight for my health, everything is such a struggle and I am so tired all the time,want to get my life back again.my goals are half a stone at a time I am going to be realistic this time and do it properly...congratulations everyone on your weight loss,you are all doing so well.

Hi pearshape.

I started last Monday doing it on my own at home. I cant afford to go to group and find that in the past iv never realy benefited from being in a group, so I joined Minimins for my support structure/ass kicking that I will need for my journey and for any questions that I need to ask along the way, I couldnt do it without this site.

I got weighed today at boots and iv lost 5lb, im very pleased with that, plus im now into the next stone bracket, so even better. My starting weight was also 17s 4lb like you.

Good luck with your weight loss, youl do great and like you said, fairy steps is the way to go.

Back