Hi Defecting from SW can I join you?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Princess Sausage, 4 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Princess Sausage

Princess Sausage Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    SW EE
    Hi there

I have been doing things fairly slowly, since Jan. I was healthy eating til March and then joined SW. I have to have a very low fat diet at the mo as I have gall bladder probs and I was struggling with this with the SW. I have decided to CC as this worked for me in the past.

I started at almost 24 stone and felt very very unhealthy and unfit. I am now 20 st and 7 lbs and feel so much better. I was given free gym sessions from my GP and this has been fab and I do a good cardio and weights work out twice a week. I do an 8 mile cycle ride each Sun and aqua aerobics once a week.I am starting on 1700 cals a day and will take it from there. I weigh on a Monday and hope to lose around 2lbs a week.

Hope to join you on your Sept challenge!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Auburn

Auburn x x x

Not Eating Like a Pig
    Hi :)

I just swapped from SW too, I decided that I was eating too much and needed some portion control, big style..!!!

4. preetone

preetone Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    cambridge diet
    welcome to the club :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.