Hi Everyone another Noobie with lots to learn about SW

Hi Everyone :sign0144:

I have just found this wonderful site and i'm sure its going to be very helpful.

I'm am going to try and follow the Slimming World diet, i have tried it before and packed in basically the Lady who ran my local group was not very supportive, any questions i had she would say ...just look on the website ...

Last year i did Weight Watchers and lost over One & half stone, i had x two family weddings last year i wanted to loose it for. After the weedings in August i didn't really get back on the diet, then of course we had Christmas, Birthdays then in March this year two weeks holiday and hey presto... Hello 12 lb on the hips ..:cry:

I thought after doing Weight Watchers so long i thought my body needs a change and thought i would give Slimming World a good go, i just cant sem to get my head around how much you can eat .. How you loose weight eating so much ???

I would be doing more GREEN days as i dont eat much meat, i eat chicken, Fish and can eat Quorn so i need to find lots of GREEN ideas so i can stay on track ...

I could never get my head around the EXTRA EASY part ... if anyone can explain how this works how you can have GREEN & RED mixed together and its FREE ??

I also have a Sweet tooth that i need to keep at bay :rolleyes:

Oh the Joy ...lol

Lisa :)

Good luck with your journey and slimming world. It can be a bit hit an miss with consultants, are you going to try a class again? My advice is, if you dont like one, try another class within your area run by someone different :)

If you are not going to class, maybe just go along to one to get the up to date starter pack and the talk that explains it all

Hi Lisa,

welcome and good luck.

The EE plan works apparently by ensuring you have 3rd of your plate filled with superfree foods and you only get 1 HEXA and 1 HEX B whereas with the red and green you can have 2 of each.

So it depends on if you want more milk, cheese, bread etc.

I did do EE until the alt couple of weeks when I hit a bump and then went to mainly green, trying to pluck up the courage to try a red day.....

Good luck on your Journey

kerry xx

ps I agree with Divster, try other classes in your area, I didn't get what I needed from my first C but went to another and the group and the consultant are all fab, very motivating.

Thanks everyone,

I'm going to try and get to another group, i know lots of people who have lost on SW so i know it does work...i wish i had known about this site before though, i have already picked lots of tips / recipies up x

I think i get the EE plan, thanks Kerry for putting it in simple terms, i think i could manage with 1 A & 1 B per day ,

I will give it a go x

Back