Hi everyone... Im new to this and needs some words of wisdom..

Jackabino

Hi all.... I've just rejoined SW for the second time and this time I'm determined to last more than a couple of weeks!!... I'm just a week into it, and tomorrow is going to be my first weigh in. I've purposely not weighed myself so I'm slightly nervous as I don't know what to expect. But I have been very good as I've planned everything I ate this week....

I've done lighter life in the past which was hard to do but I managed to lose 2 and a half stones, but that weight slower crept back on. I'm hoping that with slimming world it will be more permanent as it seems to be more life changing rather than a quick fix.

Any fingers crossed tomorrow goes well, and so do the rest of the weeks... I'll keep you posted...x

Good luck everyone. Xx

Well done for rejoining and i hope u have a good weigh in..... even if you dont there is always next week. the way i see it is i didnt put weight on over night so i wont lose it over night, once you get your head in the right frame of mind you will do fine.. Best of luck on the weight loss journey :D

Back