Hi everyone, newbie just joined..(SW)

Well, i say newbie, im a newbie on here but ive been round the "slimming world block" a few times!:ashamed0005:
I know ive only got a few more pounds to go but they are proving to be the hardest. Hopefully with support from your good selves i'll get there!:D

Hi I am new to here and sw. I have 27lb to lose. I am struggling to stay full at the moment any suggestions.
You can do it. Just think how worth it it will be in the end when you get to target.
Good luck.

Hi all! Also new to this forum, AND to SW. Tried WW before but not keen on their new pro points. I was just calorie counting but always felt deprived!! A friend is doing SW and I'm giving it a whirl too. My word the starter pack is confusing!!!

Do most of you stick to either red OR green or EE all the time or do you mix it up depending on what you fancy eating?! I'm totally confused with it all at the moment!!

Katy x

Last edited:
Hi all! Also new to this forum, AND to SW. Tried WW before but not keen on their new pro points. I was just calorie counting but always felt deprived!! A friend is doing SW and I'm giving it a whirl too. My word the starter pack is confusing!!!

Do most of you stick to either red OR green or EE all the time or do you mix it up depending on what you fancy eating?! I'm totally confused with it all at the moment!!

Katy x

Within each day you have to stay on the same plan, but you can mix it up within the week.

I think to start off write a plan of what you will eat so you know what days you're going to have

Good luck

Welcome to the forum :) I'm sure you'll find loads of inspiration on here to get those lbs off :)

x

Back