Hi Everyone - very new to this blogging process!

Aces

Hi Everyone - very new to this blogging process! :wave_cry:

Have tried - Slimming World and Weightwatchers.

I'm going on hols shortly, but have booked in with a Cambridge Weight Plan consultant for 8am on Saturday September 1st 2012.

I've never tried a diet like this, and i've read up on it loads, but I am so scared to start. I'be been overweight for the last 14 years, and although I am a determined person in most things, I just havent been able to grasp any kind of control over my eating. :(

I'm scared because underneath it all, I'm terrified my willpower will give out, and I will never be able to shift my weight. It feels like my last hope.

I would like to lose 4 stone in total, the consultant I have spoken to was really lovely, she said that I would start on Soul source, and I've been in to speak to my doctor, who has been fantastic and he said anything to help with my weight loss is good, but its the keeping it off i"ll have to be careful with.

I am so tired of avoiding photographs, being the biggest in my group of friends and never finding a pair of jeans I like.

Ive never joined or done a blog before, but looking at all the comments, I thought I'd give it a go, as many of the comments i"ve read have been well informed, encouraging and very down to earth.

Thats it for now, dreading my weigh in, I think I'll get her to write my weight down in Kgs as opposed to stones and pounds, your always less numbers in Kilos!! Yes denial is a wonderful attribute.

x x x :help2:

Back