Hi everyone :)

Luckyluxx

Hiya, :sign0144:

I have just today finally joined after weeks of reading the forums which i find very helpful and motivating, i have tried for ages now to lose a few stone and have had no luck cos i lose a bit then put double back on so hopefully this site will give me some well needed motivation to stick to eating healthy and doing some well needed exercise.

At the moment i think im around 13.5 stone and i want to get to at least 10 stone, im starting my diet tomuz so i will find out my exact weight tomorrow morning.

Look forward to getting to know you all! :xmastree:

Last edited:
Swirly_Welcome_Sign.jpg
to the forum!

I'm in a similar position to you :). Good luck on your new diet!

Wow, i weigh the exact same amount - have the same goal and also just starting today haha! How tall are u? I'm 5ft8..
This is awesome, so glad i found someone with the same goals :)
Good luck with it hey! I dont know about u but i'm soo keen to become slim and be able to be proud of my body even in a bikini!
I really want to lose the weight within less than a year - whats your time goal?

lol i could've sworn i just posted a reply here.. im new to this thing and i obviously havent gotten the hang of it yet :p
I'm the same weight as you, have the same goal weight also and ive also just joined, hoping that it will motivate me more :p
i'm 5 ft 8 , and i want to be at my goal weight by this time next year. what are your goals?

Hi Taryn, :)

Well i would love to be my goal weight (10 stone) by the summer but i think that is being a bit to optimistic :)

I plan to lose at least half a stone a month, but as long as i just keep going down and not up im happy! :) im not on any specific diet im just gonna try and eat as healthy as i can and do tons of exercise, so by this time next year i should be at my goal weight for sure unless i have given up again!

:xmastree:

GOALS
1. to get through day one.
2. to get to under 13.5 stone.
3. to get to 13 stone.
4. to get under 12.5 stone.
5. to get to 12 stone.
6. to get under 11.5 stone.
7. to get to 11 stone.
8. to get under 10.5 stone.
9. to get to 10 stone.
10. to get under 9.5 stone.
11. to get to 9 stone, TARGET WEIGHT REACHED!

Last edited:
cool. i think it's probably do-able to lose atleast MOST of the weight within 3 months - my actual real aim is 6 months but 1 year is like my deadline - just in case i go through phases during the year where im not exactly sticking to the diet!
I'm also using the same 'diet' - just keeping away from bad foods and drinks and exercising a lot more. where i am its summer now so im wishing i had started my diet earlier..
well, its really cool to have found someone in the same situation as me :) and so soon after joining too! like a couple of hours, literally..
I'm sooo keen to lose weight this time - tried like a million times before but never been as determined as i am now. i know i will be slim by this time next year. its so cool to see how many people have lost like large amounts of weight on here - definitely given me hope :)
good luck for starting your diet! we should keep in touch - its a good oppurtunity to pair up to keep each other motivated - since we're so similar, it should take around about the same amount of time to lose the weight. maybe just from time to time saying how far along we are, if we still sticking to it etc..

yeah that would be great to keep in touch, that would be a really big help having someone to motivate and help me get through this, i sooo wanna be a size 10 but i just cant do it by myself as i have no willpower.

Christmas day is gonna be so hard!!!

wishing you good Luck too for the start of your diet! :cross:

:48:

Awesome :) well i dont think theres a way to officially keep in contact through this site :/ but im going to be coming on here regularly, so i ll probably see your posts and you'll see mine when i post, then we cn just reply to each other.. unless there is a way to become contacts through here or something. maybe we can just keep coming back to this thread?
Otherwise,i ll be posting something on here in exactly 14 days - first weigh in to see how im doing. but probably be on quite a bit before then - replying to other ppls posts or getting advice. see u around!
p.s. - Christmas, New year's eve and other main events like my bday don't count as diet days for me.. i think its a good idea to be able to let lose once in a while ! (that doesnt mean im gonna go crazy on those days - just have a bit of whatever i want)
Good luck again! We will do it - and we wont be regretting 'missing out on normal things' it in a few months :)

hey!! just checking in to see how things are going :) i know it hasnt been 2 weeks yet - its been 1 week but i couldnt help i had to weight myself - i havent actually been too good in sticking to the diet - the first few days i stuck to my sports but when it got to friday i was toooo tired..went out the whole weekend ate pretty badly but i guess because i ate rarely and i was always on the move the diet still worked - lost 3.3 lbs, which is not bad at all :D im pretty happy..
howsit going on your side luckyluxx?

Well done taryn!

I haven't got a specific date in mind but I'm hoping to get to 9 and a half stone by the middle of January bringing me back into a healthy BMI. I'd then like to lose another stone to get to 8 and a half, but I see that as less of a priority. So far I'm doing well over Christmas - not eating too much at all :).

How's it going with your diet now?

not good at all taryn :doh: i havent weighed myself yet and i dont want to.

I was doing good right up to christmas eve now its all gone to pot!! :banghead:

i knew i wouldnt be able to control myself so i think the best thing for me to do is just start on the 4th january when i go back to work cos i get bored sat at home and with all the presents of chocolates and biscuits round i got no chance also i aint had any motivation to exercise and ive got a big dinner to go to on new years day so ive made my mind up i start again on the 4th of january then i have got no excuses...

Well done by the way for your weight loss! :0clapper:

Don't beat yourself up Luckyluxx! You can start again on the 4th of January and I'm sure you'll do great :).

Happy New Year!

Ah dont worry, it's just the season..all the parties, all the dinners, all the FOOD :p.. I've also been bad with my diet - instead of losing weight this week i've gained a bit over half a pound ! im actually quite glad that thats all ive gained, was expecting more lol!
So heres to a new year, and a new start ;) lets have the body we've dreamed for by the end of this year :) !!!
Btw, Happy New Year everyone!

AAAAHHHHH!! Ive been soooooo bad :(
dont know whats gotten into me..in my head i wanna lose weight, but im just stuffing my face all day :( and with junk :(
hows it going on your side luckyluxx?!

As from right now, I am going to start in my 'diet' and get started with exercise again - i cant keep going on like this!! :( im starting from scratch. i dont want to weigh myself. im pretty sure im atleast back up to 187 lbs.
cmon, we can do this :)
hope things are going well on your side - give me some news! =)

Back