Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by *Theresa*, 15 February 2010 Social URL.

1. *Theresa*

*Theresa* Full Member

Hey hey well what to say about me....I have been a yoyo dieter pretty much my whole life and then last year I discovered SW. I joined up fro 3 months and did really well on it without starving myself and then got cocky....I don't need the group says me and seeing as how it was awkward for me to get there at the time I decided to go it alone.....3 months later fatter than ever I rejoined a different group and forced myself to go.

That was on January the 5th...since then I have lost 15.5lbs and am really focussed and certain this is the end of my battle with the bulge.

I have booked to walk the Inca trail in Peru for charity this June so every 1lb I lose is less to schlep round Peru eh and then next April I am marrying my beloved OH so roll on my day to shine as a slim and healthy bride :love047:

Only about another 5stone to lose before then lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chloebelle

chloebelle Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

I'm new today as well. Like you I did well on SW but gave up. I've got 6 stone to lose so I can totally relate to you. Good luck and hopefully both of us will do it!

4. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Hiya and welcome to Minis, good luck on your weight loss journey x

5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Well done on your losses

Irene xx

6. Mumma K

Mumma K Gold Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(29.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hello and welcome to the forum

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.