Hi everyone

Hi all, Im a 33 year old bloke trying to lose weight. Was on Atkins for a bit and lost a stone but got bored! On slimming world now, cant believe what Im allowed to eat! Hope alls well :p

Hello! Welcome to Minimins!

Nice to see a fellow SWer! It's amazing how much you can eat on this plan, I've never eaten so much before and felt so good :D

How are you finding it? If you need any help or support please come visit us in the SW section, we're a lovely bunch. Good luck with your weight loss and I hope to see you around!

Good luck, the results are worth it!

good luck and welcome to the forum!!

Hey cub

Great to see another bloke on here. Head down to the food diaries section. Very handy way to keep you on track and get hints and tips on what you are/should be eating

Best of luck!

Welcome and best of luck with sw.

Wow, what a friendly bunch! Im doing okay on it, ive not been weighing myself, just getting used to it this is my fourth week now so will weigh myself soon. Been on easy extra but just started the green days too as u get two a and b choices! Im lovin the chips and curry recipe, the chips taste great baked!

Hey there and :welcome: to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay on here and find lots of help and support from the forum and SW section!

Hi and welcome :wavey: I cant believe you havent weighed yourself yet! I struggle to go one day without weighing, wrong I know but just cant stop hopping on :rolleyes:

Back