Hi everyone!

zebedee01

I'm new here :eek:
My name is Deborah, and i have joined here to get support and ideas on my weightloss journey.
I have tried and tried to lose weight, but i never seem to be able to stick to it, i don't know why, i just love food and i cannot say no or i feel like i am missing something really good :cry:
Also, i was diagnosed with pcos last year, and the doctor told me to lose 5 stone before they will consider helping me :sigh: I can't beleive a year has gone by and all i have lost is a measly 5lb. What is wrong with me??? Anyway, i see there is a forum for pcos on here so thats great, i think that will be very helpful! :)
I do the slimming world diet on my own at home, as i don't like or can't afford to go to classes. It works fantastic when i stick to it, but i only manage to stick to it for a few days to a week and i lose a few pounds but then i go mad and put it all back on! But i see there are lods more people doing slimming world so lets hope i can get lots of tips and this time i can lose the weight!

Anyway, sorry for moaning on xxxxxxxx

Welcome Deborah. Best of look with your weight loss. You've joined such a helpful community of people, they're great.
Joe x

hey deb and :welcome: to minis.you`re in the right place for support and advice.
Best of luck to you

Back