Hi Everyone !

RedBex

:wavey:
Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie (of sorts) new to this site but not to dieting...
I've started back at slimming world after a failed attempt on cambridge diet, i just missed eating too much !
I lost 4 stone several years ago with SW so seemed a logical choice for me, i've lost 3 1/2lb in the last 2 weeks which isn't brilliant i know but it's going in the right direction (i keep telling myself)
Hubby and I are off to Las Vegas for my birthday in Feb and I would like to lose at least 2 stone before then, I'm not hopeful though lol...
I shall keep coming on here for some inspiration !!
redbex
xx

Welcome back and good luck for your February Target.

I have done CD in the past and had great results but find it hard to keep off and leaves me thinking about food all the time plus it isn't a healthy way to live especially if you have young kids like me, who watch you basically starve yourself to be slim.

Anyway, I have been with SW for a few weeks now, and although is far slower loss then cd (just got my head around that) it is so much better for you as you are eating basically what the recommended healthy balanced diet is and learning on here how to make all sorts of wonderful treats and meals.

You have plenty of time to reach goal and we are here ever step of the way x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

yeh its the mental part of losing weight i struggle with sometimes, i think i can lose a stone a week lol...but i keep having to repeat to myself just 2lb a week over a year is over 6 stone and it took more than a year to put the weight on so why do i think it will come off any quicker !
thanks for the encouragement though it is much needed some days
x

Hi and good luck !! I'm also starting Sw again after losing 8 st first time round in 2004 !!! Unfortunately last few years have seen 7 st pile back on !! Gonna do it again for the last time !!! Best wishes !!!!

Back