Hi everyone

Hi there, welcome to the forum :)

How are you finding SW so far?

You'll get lots of support and advice on here so stick around :)

Hi good luck, im currently on ww never tried sw but heard good things about it. x

Welcome! I'm new here too but have been on SW for 8 months and am now at target, having lost 3 stone. I hope you enjoy your journey as much as I did and I'll be happy to help if you have any questions or need some motivation.

I am on SW too, been on it about 5 weeks now.
I think the best thing to keep focus is too aim for a goal, keep that goal in mind and remember why you're doing this.
I think once you get to 7lbs on SW and get your half a stone award that those little goals and awards will help

No matter what diet people are following everyone seems to be doing really well and everyone is so friendly and helpful, its nice that not just the groups of different people are talking everyone help everyone. Loving this site.

Yeah I agree, I haven't seen anybody saying that one diet plan is better than the other. Everyone's doing whats right for them and getting the results they want and thats whats important

Its a really good site i keep coming across new things on it too. Like the Zumba thread :) There is something for everyone.

Well done on a great weight loss in your first week. I have been at my 10 stone target for a few weeks but have had a plaster cast on my hand/arm for past six weeks. It was finally removed yesterday and last night was weigh in - I lost 2lb which puts me 2lb under target and I got my 3 stone award :) Must not lose anymore weight (according to one of my 18 yo male students who told me today I was too skinny now!!), so I went out for Indian to celebrate last night and had meringue nests for pudding tonight. It's true what they say - nothing tastes as good as slim feels!! And it's good to enjoy treats without worrying about the consequences . . . so stick with it ladies - SW is awesome!

I started SW in October and have since lost 3 stone. I never imagined losing that much weight when I started - I'd have been over the moon at 2 stone or wearing size 14, but I have found it really easy and now wear size 10-12. I've also found a new love for running and gymophobics (a ladies only gym), so my whole life really has changed.

Back