Hi everyone!!!

glitzy26

Hi everyone!! Just joined today after a shameful day yesterday of sitting on the sofa, hungover and eating junk food all day long! Tbh, this is a recurring theme in my life and I know that if I'm serious about shedding the pounds this has to stop!! I havent got an awful lot to lose. 2 stone would take me to my ideal. Currently 11st 7lbs. Thing is I've been trying to lose this for over 2 years maybe more with no success. So I've a had a long think about it and think I need support around me, not the type of support from friends and family (who don't need to lose weight) but support from peeps who are in the same boat as me! That's why I joined...anyway nice to meet you all.....hope this works, determined this time!! I know I've gotta make the effort and cut down on the boozy nights out, picking a kabab up on the way home. Would be great if somebody wants to buddy up??? Get intouch, would love to hear from you. Mel x

Hey hun,

I was exactly the same a week ago, I have alot more to lose than you, but its all the same when it comes down to it, if only a longer journey for me :) I know exactly what you mean about having different support, friends and family can only do so much, but not if they dont have the same goal or drive to lose weight as you do. We are all here in the same boat, I hope its a large one otherwise it will feel like a sardine tin LOL.

Good Luck, I know you can do it, if you wanna have a chat about things, as well as myself there are tonnes of ladies and gents out on the boards who are happy to chat about experiences, and its funny sometimes how chatting to a perfect stranger can completely change your attitude about things!

Take care hun and I will see you around on the boards :)

Lulu xx

Welcome to the site!!!!!

Good luck with your journey!

Everyone here is so helpful! :)

Back