Hi Everyone

Minadora

:sign0144:

I've come to the decision to get back onto Cambridge, I lost almost 2 stone on SS around 18 months ago, but since then a stone of that has crept back on. I didn't get as far as goal that time, but I'm really going for it this time around. I'm 13 st 5lb at the moment and want to get down to 11st & see how I feel before going any lower.
My OH seems to be up for it too, so hopefully we can both lose the weight we want to in plenty of time for a special holiday at the end of the year.
We are going to see our local CDC for the 1st time in a half hour's time. (Did it through a friend who's a counsellor before but she lives miles away!)

Just wanted to say HI to everyone.

Minadora

:welcome:Minadora,

Well done on losing two stone last year.

What a lovely supportive OH, it will make it a lot easier to do with both of you on it.

I am a couple of pounds heavier than you and I hope to be in the elevens or near to eleven stone by the end of August...fingers crossed.:)

Good luck with weigh in and best of luck to the both of you with your diet journey.

Here is a link to help you put up a weight ticker.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

This link below will help you make your way around.

http://www.minimins.com/introductions/46674-minis-guided-tour-minimins.html

If you need any help please ask.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Mini

Thanks for the welcome, and the advice on setting up my ticker, think I've done it!

Well gotta go for now, but I'll be back soon with my 'goodies' for the week!!

Minadora

Hi Minadora and i hope you and your oh do very well together. Any idea where you will go at the end of the year?

Good luck with CD

Irene xx

Hi

Just got back from my first meeting with my new counsellor, she seems really nice. I'm now all weighed in, stocked up and ready for tomorrow! (Hubby decided at the last minute he'd leave it for now, bless him!:p) Still, I know from the last attempt, he's really good with me when I'm suffering!

Irene

We've booked for the Maldives at Christmas, I've been dying to go there for years & eventually wore my poor hubby down enough for him to agree! It seems such a long time to wait, though, booked it in January & we've still got another 6 months or so to go! :sigh:

M

Welcome to Minimins, good luck on CD :)

Hello and Welcome. Best of Luck with your restart.

Leanne xx

Morning Everyone

Thanks for the welcome. Day 1 and I'm up early, not really awake but already into my 1st litre of water!!

I have to say this site is one of the most inspiring I've looked at, I'm confident that I can get all the support I might need here.

M

Back