hi everyone

lee007

hi,
my name is lee, im 28 years old and live in cheshire. since i quit smoking and put on almost 3 stone ive been fad dieting on and off. i've tried the slim fast diet and the ww (home based) diet and had some success with both but feel as if i would benefit from being around other people who are in the same boat as me. im not the sort of person to go to the meetings etc so this is the next best thing for me.

im looking forward to chatting to you all in the future.

lee

Hi Lee, :welcome: to minimins. Best of luck to you. Loads of peeps here in the same boat with lots of advice and suppost :)x

Hi and welcome Lee, you have come to the best place ever for support and help :0) What plan are you going to follow ???? :)

thanks for the welcome everyone.
my rugby coach recomended the weight watchers mp5 plan so im gonna give that a go.

hiya lee & welcome. you're sure in the right place for support & advice. good luck with your journey.

thanks again for the warm welcome guys and well done on your success so far.

hey lee

welcome to minimins :) are u following any particular diet atm? am sure u will get a lot of support on here :)

good luck with ur journey

xxx

hi stacey,
thanks for the welcome. Im currently giving the weight watchers mp5 plan a go at the moment but im considering moving to the lipotrim plan.

lee

think thats what im worried about the most. i play a lot of rugby and have got into the 'rugby lifestyle'. beer, curry, women, etc lol

hahhaahahh!!! i jus found it hard on days wen we went to flamingo land etc n i cudnt have anythin while everyone else had lunch

am sure u will do amazin

xxx

thanks,
after reading this forum i talked myself into joining the lipotrim program. just got back now and feel very positive. apparently though he cant give me anything to help me with my addiction to the ladies though :sign0151: so im gonna have to deal with myself lol.

ye me too. just got to convince myself now that this shake is gonna taste just like a cool crisp pint of fosters lol.

Welcome to Minimins :)

What exactly is the MP5 plan, havent heard of that?

hiya,
it's a version of the ww plan that is designed for men only. it works exactly the same as the other versions (points etc) but its far more butch and manly lol

Hi Lee
welcome and good luck

Back