Hi everyone~~

Hiya & :welcome: to minimins.
Have you decided on which diet you're doing or are you just eating healthy?

How much weight do you have to lose then? x

welcome to the forum, fantastic loss so far, do ya mind if i ask what sort of diet plan are ya following?

Hi Frijj & miss unknown,
thanks very much for yr warm welcome ^.^
at the moment, i just go to the gym everyday for an hr and eating healthy, i think i'm doing alright so far, 'cos i've only started for 4 weeks.....
how about u both??

welcome, hope you enjoy it here.

I am currently on the lipotrim diet, going well so far apart from a blip on monday but everything is going on track again. I want to lose weight fast, have a wedding coming up so thats the reason and i have over 8 stone to lose. I'm a bit lazy as well so havent done much exercise, dont want to go to the gym as I am too big so apart from doing a workout dvd thats it really....

Hi Frijj & miss unknown,
thanks very much for yr warm welcome ^.^
at the moment, i just go to the gym everyday for an hr and eating healthy, i think i'm doing alright so far, 'cos i've only started for 4 weeks.....
how about u both??

It's the same for me. Eating the right stuff & going to the gym. :)

The journey is slow (taken 6 months to get to this point) but to be honest I'm not that strict so it's no surprise! lol :giggle:

I've got a long way to go & knew if I was too strict & regimented I'd give up! At least this way it's still coming off & I'm keeping at it. :D x

it aint about speed, ya get there no matter how fast ya go. its all about what works for ya if its gonna last then its gotta be doable for life not a quick loss and then back to bad habits.

Congratulation miss unknown!!
i'm sure u will be a beautiful bride~~ keep it going!!
i used to do exercise at home with dvd as well, just recently a friend want me to join the gym with her thats how i started.....
i weight 86kgs, but i don't mind to go to the gym by myself 'cos i just go----> sweat----->then go home......haahaa....

i dont mind at all, im doing slimfast but mixin in my own little twists now and then, works so far and i dont feel like im missing anything. also exercising for bout 30 mins a day on my wii fit but only aerobic and toning stuff. im at the end of my 2nd week an was 18.13 this morning.

hey there, welcome to minimins. i am on the same sort of diet plan as you, trying to eat right and exercising every day, real hard work and obviously a slower process but it seems to be working OK for me so far. Good luck with it hun, and if you have any tips etc- let me know! need all the help i can get! x

good to know u r using the same method, Frijj!!
u r doing really well, keep it up~~
how long do u normally spend in the gym?

Like you I go every day (Mon to Fri anyway!). I do cardio & weights Mon, Wed & Fri for approx 1hr & then interval training (walk/run) for 30mins on the treadmill Tues & Thurs.

What's your programme like? x

well done, BeverleyG!!
i did use slimfast for a long time b4 as my husband work night shift, so thats easy for me to have slimfast at night(no cooking, haahaa...), it did work for me!! keep it up, hope will hear good news from u soon~~

Back