hi everyone

heidiboo

going on what youve all managed to lose so far, can you give me an idea of how much i could expect to lose in six weeks?

many thanks

heidi

Hi, it will all depend on how much you weigh now....if you have lots to lose you may lose big to begin with etc etc...i weighed 17st 3lb at start & lost 1 stone first week!!! caz xx

I am just fininshing week 4 and I will have lost 1 stone and 6 pounds I lost 4lb a week in the last 2 weeks and looks like I am going to loose the same this week, I am on it for 5 weeks and had hoped to loose 2 stone but looks like I will loose 1 stone 10lb, and it would have been 2 stone in 6 weeks. First week is always more- then probably a stone a month after that

hi hun welcome I was 12 13 when I started and just had my 6th weigh in and ive lost 2 stone I think thats the average x good luck x

At least a stone and a half. Possibly more :D

hi hediboo as everyone says it really depends on your starting weight, I lost 10lbs starting at 17st
all the best
xx

Sorry I am obviously still in denile about what i weighed I was 13 13 lol

I lost 2 stone 6 pounds in first 6 weeks. so good luck xx

They say we lose a stone a month on average, but it depends on how much you have to lose.
I lost 11 and a half pounds my first week and have lost 4 stone in 15 weeks. BUT, I started at 17 st 10 (which is MEGA heavy!!)
Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

thank you all for replying...i was hoping to lose about 1 1/2 stone so if i can do that or anything above that i will be so happy!!!

heidi

Back