• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hi everyone.

nutty me

onwards and downwards
S: 18st0.0lb C: 18st0.0lb G: 15st0.0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Im nutty,

Ive spent most of my adult life trying to lose weight and putting it back on. I have now reached a time in my life where my weight is now affecting my health.

I am determined to beat this yo yo habit and try something different. So next week I am to try the weight to go diet. Ive ordered the starter pack which arrive on tue/wed. I plan to start on thursday. I found this web site and have felt inspired by everyones efforts and successes. The support from others has been great and I hope to be part of this great effort.

The plan is to lose 10% of my weight for a wedding at the end of May. So I will be in touch when my pack arrives. Look forward to sharing with you all.

Nutty.:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mathswiz

Always Struggling...
Good luck, Nutty! :)

Have a great first week! :)

Keep us posted on your progress! :)

Love Lisa

S: 20st0lb C: 19st5.7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 42.5 Loss: 0st8.3lb(2.96%)
Hi Nutty,

I'm new too :)

Good luck with your weightloss, just had a look on the weight to go website, I'd never heard of that before it looks really good!

nutty me

onwards and downwards
S: 18st0.0lb C: 18st0.0lb G: 15st0.0lb BMI: 43.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
THanks emma and orange sox. Look forward to starting next week. You both look like you are doing well already. Keep up the good work!!
nutty

Hello nutty. Good luck x

Jim

Big Boy
S: 25st0lb C: 13st1lb G: 13st1lb BMI: 24.1 Loss: 11st13lb(47.71%)
LOL, Hi nutty, welcome to minimins.