Hi evryone , im new .

rose1987

reaching my goal
Hi i went to see my cdc today and i start tomoz very excited and looking forward to my weightloss. Well thought i would say hi to everyone and any advice would be great thanks . :)

Hi and welcome. Well done for taking the big steps to starting on Cambridge.

The best I can say to begin with is drink plenty of water, about 3 litres (or more) if you can, be prepared for it to be quite difficult early on, but stick it out for a week and you should then start to find it much easier. By week 2 you'll be cruising. If you stick to the plan by staying in control of what you eat and drink, the weight will take care of itself. Also, take your measurements and keep track of them, as not all progress can be measured by the scales. :)

The forum is full of great help and advice, so have a good mooch around. If there is anything you can't find, feel free to ask.

Good luck. :D

hi rose and welcome to cambridge diet forum. congrats on deciding to start the cambridge plan. this forum is great for help and support from others in the same boat, i find it really really good. keep posting and let us know how you are doing xx

Hello! I'm new too so no advice, but I'll be taking note of any advice you're given :)

Hi Rose,
I'm starting today too ......ok re-starting after many failed attempts last week and the times before! I've done CD fairly successfully twice - first in 2008 when I lost 2 and half stones and last Sept and Oct when I lost 25 pounds. I fail when go back to my old habits.

I re-read my old diaries, spent hours on the forum lurking over the weekend to try and get myself together. It can be done and here I am again. All the best for your first day.
Kira

Thanks everyone for your support im looking forward to my journey with you guys . Ill make sure that im on here once a day and always try to offer support and advice were i can .

Back