Hi fellow dieters!!!

Fart

I am starting lipotrim tomorrow, I did this diet ten years and got my weight down to 8 stone 2 however the weight has eventually crept back on by people saying I look better with a bit of weight on. I live at home with my husband and son and they love me unconditionally however we have 6 weddings this year and I need to lose about 30 lb!!!. Wish me luck please I am so going to need it.
Thank you

I am starting lipotrim tomorrow, I did this diet ten years and got my weight down to 8 stone 2 however the weight has eventually crept back on by people saying I look better with a bit of weight on. I live at home with my husband and son and they love me unconditionally however we have 6 weddings this year and I need to lose about 30 lb!!!. Wish me luck please I am so going to need it.
Thank you

Hi Fart, I started today, a little nervous as I too have done this before and I know how hard the first week can be, I’m on lates all week then sat & sun I’m doing 12hours shifts. How I’ll manage this first week I don’t know, I just hope work keeps me busy and my energy levels don’t crash.

Would you believe I have fallen if the wagon already however it is Lent, it's an Irish Catholitime of the year, that has started today's, Ash Wednesday so I've get my ashes tonight and start again!!!
How is things goin for you??? Late's are so difficult, I used to do them as I work for the trust but have since moved into the clerical side of things.
Keep going and stay in touch, we can do this..... Again!!!

Back