Hi! First day on LT

loubop

I have finally started on the LT, I have had two shakes up to now :)

Has any one got any motivating weight loss stories? Really need to do it this time, I have spent too long being big :sigh:

Hi there welcome to the forum and to LT. Still on my journey but if you look at the refeed and maintence section you'll find some amazing stories look out for Dunlop betsy Botox and summer girl although betsy still on tfr she has lost eleven stone so far!!! Good luck:)

good luck

:welcome2:
Hey loubop..well done for making a start!! I'm probably not the best one for advice this wk, had a rough one myself. but lots of great support on here and all very encouraging!! Any time i was hungry during the first week i found brushing my teeth helped!! drink all the water you can manage too.. best of luck:hug99:

Hello & Welcome!

You will find that to begin with you will feel hungry, but keep sipping your water as this will help with hunger pangs. You could also split your packs up, and have six half shakes/soups too. Once you are in ketosis you will find it much easier, and as long as you stick to Lipotrim 100% you will not fail. Good luck for your first week, and keep us posted!

Clair x

If CHARLEYSANGEL isn't a motivational success story, I don't know what is XD

No but seriously good luck and focus on your goals, you can do this!

Back