Hi from another Newbie

Hellybme

Hi everyone, have only just registered with the site so still trying to find my feet. My name is Helen, I have being 'trying' to diet for as long as I can remember! Have done Weight Watchers, Slimming World, Slim Fast several times in the past. Signed back onto WW online about 2 - 3 weeks ago, lost 7lbs in first week (very happy), gained 5 of that back due to wedding (my own!!) and now just trying to get back into the swing of things again.

Have got to the point in my 'dieting life' where I'm fed up of feeling up tight and cross with myself for not reaching my goal weight long before now, instead I am now trying to take a more relaxed and balanced approach to the whole thing. Hopefully I will get there, but I know it will be a long journey to shift a lifetimes worth of bad habits. I am hoping that there will be people here who would be able to help me to stay focused and motivated and fingers crossed will be able to share in the celebration when I've finally lost the 7 stone I need to shift to be a healthy me! :)

Hi Hellybme

Congratulations on your wedding! I'm trying to lose 8 stone so also have quite a journey. I'm sure we will get there :)

Congratulations on taking action, good look with your endeavours!

Darren

Back