Hi from me!

cteena48

Hi everyone, this is a new...well, not entirely new (the last time I was a pudding, I had just had second son). I went on the 1000 calorie a day diet and that worked fine then but I was younger and more active. These days, well you can guess...the boys are older and I dont have to run around so much or so fast :D

So I started the Dukan diet with partner and so far I am very pleased with the results. Loss of 10lb in 6 days!!!!

Hope to hear diffrent stories and get really interesting tips on the diet, especially the recipies to try and vary it alittle...it gets monotonus somewhat! :)

Well done on your weightloss so far I have just joined here and lost 1st 4 lbs hoping to lose many more lol xxx Welcome xxx

Well done so far hunnie i hope the big losses continue for you, Good luck:D

Thanks very much, all of you. Its a Protein and Vegetable day today and to be honest I think there is an element of guilt in me because, I have gotten so used to the Protein days now that somehow I get worried I am going to gain in having vegetables. Silly I know but there you go....

Hello and welcome to the forum, Good luck with your weight loss journey, i know its not easy when you have children cos if like me i use to eat the kids left overs!!
Good luck and keep in touch :D

Back