Hi from new Slimming World member!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by slimmingjess, 7 April 2011 Social URL.

1. slimmingjess

slimmingjess Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi!

I joined Slimming World a week and a half ago and am absolutely loving it so far. I've always been really restrictive when I've tried dieting before, so I'm finding the eating plan really flexible! Which showed when I'd lost 6 lbs at my first weigh-in :D

Hoping to reach my initial target by my birthday in June, so will have to work hard to get there! Looking forward to getting involved :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. linz66

linz66 Full Member

hiya jess :O) well done on your first 6lbs , i have been doing it from home as there are not many classes near me. This morning as i went to work they are opening up a SW class only a 10 min walk from where i live, it opens up the 14th of this month. So guess i will be joining and starting from fresh. Looking forward to it and you keep up the good work.

4. 4x4nmama

4x4nmama Member

Hello! I'm new and would love to get help with an eating plan!! I'm stuck and am getting very discouraged!

5. slimmingjess

slimmingjess Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the encouragement :) Good luck with joining the new group, I'm sure you'll enjoy it! I wasn't sure if it would be for me at first, but everyone's so friendly and happy for each other that it really keeps you motivated.

4x4nmama - Are you currently following a particular diet? I'm finding the one I'm on a lot easier than I thought I would!

6. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Glad you are enjoying SW and congratulations on the loss

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.