Hi guys, I'm moving over from CD

How are you getting on with the calorie counting so far?

Not good lol. Still in the 'quick fix' mentality. I have a real issue with looking at anything long term. I'll get there though.

Hi Big H ~

I'm the same, i find it hard to stick to diets that don't give me quick results - I want to lose a stone a week haha.

I'm starting cc tomorrow. Planned all my meals until Friday (moving house on the Sat, so not sure what will be going on there!)

Good luck, we'll all get there x

Hi mate - I do calorie counting and increased exercise too - I think it is the best way and when you hit your target you will be able to maintain the same way - but I limit myself to 1500cal/day

Hi mate - I do calorie counting and increased exercise too - I think it is the best way and when you hit your target you will be able to maintain the same way - but I limit myself to 1500cal/day

Nice one!

I'm joining WW on Thursday, which is pretty much CC. I need some accountability

yeah WW is good too - my Mum went to it years ago after trying sw and a couple of others with no success and she managed to lose all the weight

yeah WW is good too - my Mum went to it years ago after trying sw and a couple of others with no success and she managed to lose all the weight

How tall are you fella?

I'm 5ft 11 and when I was your weight I was pretty slim

yeah Im 5 11 too lol - but Im a bit chubby - Im not sure what weight I will go down to - maybe 11 1/2 stone, maybe 12, maybe 13 - Ill know when I get there

Back