Hi Guys

PinkSnowball

Hi Everyone !

I'm Lea, 30 years old . I am a mummy to two gorgeous little boys who are 2 and 4.

I have tried every diet in the world, lipotrim, xenical, Cambridge, weight watchers, slimmingword , healthy eating, slim fast etc

My GP has offered me bariatric surgery which is something I am not interested in as I am a health care professional who firmly believes that any operations should be an emergency only as I understand the risks that would be taken and I could not risk losing my kids

However that has given me the kick up the backside that I need to get started "properly"

I am going to do a combination of Slimming World and Orlistat.

I however will be measuring my self with a tape measure rather than going on the scales as I have Lipoedema and lymphodema in my arms and legs and the scales vary massively depending on how bad my legs are at that particular time this is also why I won't be going to slimming world classes as they really don't understand my condition , and the one I've been to before said I couldn't just go and not be weighed . My losses would be like down 2lb, plus 10lb down 14 lb , up 7lb and every time it would be "do you know what you did wrong this week" I used to get very upset as I had stuck to it 1000000%

I'm over the moon that I can use my iPad / iPhone to access everyone this will make it alot easier to get the support I need especially when you have a 2 and 4 year old to look after .

Looking forwards to getting to know everyone

Lea xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Even though I'm doing SW am I still ok browsing the other diets? I love watching other people's weight loss journey xx

Hi Pink, welcome to the forum, SW and Orlistat is a very weird combination??? There is very little fat in SW healthy eating plan or do you have to have it because of your condition? The best of luck to you.

Back