hi hi

swifted

hellooo, i'm lisa.
i found this site a while ago, but only just plucked up the courage to join and post! hah.
anyway, i've been to slimming world twice now, but had to quit due to lack of money being a broke teenager and all.
After staying around 17st for a while i was in denial that it didn't really bother me until i stepped on the scales recently and realised i'd gone up to 18st, a total turning point i realised that every part of my life i dont like it's all down to my weight.
my mam was took into hospital a couple of years ago with a form of paralysis and went from 10st to 19st due to it, i'm going to show her we can both be that size again.
so this time i have fully prepared myself for slimming world and i actually for once really believe i can do it :p
i look forward to chatting and helping/getting help and inspiration along the way.

Hi and welcome. Pleased you have joined us. You don't need to go to the classes to do SW and you will get loads of encouragement on here. Start a diary thread in the SW section

Good luck to you both.

Irene xx

I've not long been posting on here and going to class, I have an overweight teenager at home thats overweight due to medication and is unhappy, I'm trying to help her but as you say something has to click in your own mind. I'm sure your going to do really well and if there is anything I can do to help just give me a shout. All the best and go for it. x

Hi there. I think you sound very determined and will do well, i'm sure. Especially as you will be helping your mum too. I'm new here too but loving it. Good luck x :)

welcome to minimins everyone. if you ever need support you will get iton this forum . enjoy your journeys :)

Welcome to minimins - I joined last week and found everyone so helpful and this site is an inspiration. I lost 5lb in my first week which im really proud about and its because you have the support here and it makes you want to do well for yourself and so that others can see the weight loss and be inspired. Let me know how you get on its great to hear you are helping your mum also !!!!
Sarah x

Hi Lisa, welcome and good luck on SW

Good luck Lisa,
you sound like you are in the right frame of mind this time round so I hope it all goes well for you!

Erin

Back