Hi,I am a newbie.

Jillybean11

Hi Everyone,
I am a Newbie and I started the CD on 11/6/10.

I am hoping to meet new friends, who can share tips and recipes etc.

Hi :)

Welcome and good luck, which CD plan are you doing?

Debs

Hi!
I'm new too, my name is Vicky and i'm on the 810 plan as I only have about 1.5-2 stone to lose this time.

I started Slimming World after having my Daughter in 2008 and managed to lose 2.5 stone. It was fab but a bit slow, it's taught me good habits though so hopefully after this plan I can pick up on the Slimming World maintenance programme and keep the weight off.

Started today and have just polished off a strawberry shake (nice actually) and 2 pints of water (positively saintly LOL)

I need to lose at least 3/4 of a stone in the next 2 and a half weeks, hubby is due back from Afghanistan then and i'd like to be a bit more streamlined to get into my ballgown for our summer ball!!

Good luck to you all!!
xx

Welcome and good luck Jilly bean, you started a day after me. I got my first wi tonight. Been doing ss, but seriously thinking about ss plus. How is your first week been??
Welcome Redvictoria, Good luck with 810 plan, would love to know how you do weight loss wise on this plan, because would like to move up to it a few weeks x

good luck i started my 1st attempt at CD on 15/06 on SS hope your 1st weigh in goes well

Back