Hi I am new to the forum!

Welcome November,

This will be your time. Well done on your first week, that's fab. Good luck for week 2 and don't be a stranger xxx

Good luck Bronach and welcome to minimins!

Hi Bronach, well done for getting back on the wagon. This site has helped me loads, to keep me on track and keep me motivated, i'm sure you will find it the same. Good luck!

Hi, welcome back and best wishes for re starting on CD.

Welcome back Bronach, well done on your 13lb loss and for getting baack into it. Good luck. Zoe xx

Heya Bronach, fantastic weight loss, you should feel so proud of yourself. Welcome to the best support forum in existence, it's definately got me to where I am today. Good luck for your next weigh in :D

Welcome Bronach and well done for getting back to CD! Fab first week loss, hope that's given you the motivation to get to goal!

Well done Bronach. I too lost a lot of weight some years ago on WW but this time it's CD all the way and no looking back. This weight is definitely not going back on!
Good luck with your weight loss - first week has been amazing so go girl!!!
Dotty xx

Hi Bronach
Welldone for such a great start for your first week. 13lb is amazing
I'd be pleased to be your diet buddy.
good luck for the week ahead

well done on your amazing loss. I am on week 4 and finding the diet good(I am on 810 though) so its not too bad. I have been at gym tonight and yesterday which is helping keep me motivated

Back