Hi - I am new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Athina, 1 June 2009.

1. Athina

Athina Active Member

I met John Anabile in the Meadowhall shopping mall on Saturday and I was amazed and inspired by his weight loss - I have tried everything but never heard of this one.

I lost 2 stones with Celebrity Slim but have slowed down and need to get moving quickly - this W8 seems just the thing.

Anyone got inspirational stories about this - I am going to my first class on Wednesday.

Thanks and Hi to all you lovely ladies out there.;):)
  2. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hello Athina and welcome to minimins.
  3. Athina

Athina Active Member

Hi Jim

Thanks a million - are you doing the W8 programme and if so, what success have you had so far.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Hope you enjoy your class on Wednesday.

Btw who is John Anabile?

Irene xx
  5. Athina

Athina Active Member

John is a TV presenter - does 60 minute makeover, Good Morning etc - an interior designer. I haven't seen him because i am at work during the day.

Thanks for the welcome.
  6. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi Athina, no I did Atkins love, and I'm now on maintenance. If you look at the sidebar on the left of people's posts it gives you their information. :)
  7. alibalibee

alibalibee gym bunny

Hi Athina and welcome to Minimins :)
  8. Athina

Athina Active Member

Thanks so much - what a lovely group of people you all are.

Good Luck to everyone on their way to success.
  9. Kaylalou

Kaylalou Well-Known Member

Hi Athina, welcome to the forum, loads of support on here no matter if your dieting / maintaining. Myself I am doing Rosemary connolley. Look forward to seeing you round the boards