hi i know im not taking lipotrim but im on target slim which i think is the same

cheekypink777

hi everyone i just started target slim yesturday and had a hell of a day and night.3 years ago i lost 4 stone and have now slipped and put on 3 stone back.i have suffered for years with anxiety and depression through getting bullied about my weight..i havent left the house in months through how low i feel about my weight im only 25 and all my friends go out and wear short skirts ive never had a short dress or skirt on in my life which i would love to wear.i am now 12st 3lbs and hopin to get down to 8st 7lbs.im on my 2nd day of target slim which is the same as lipotrim 3 shakes a day.can any1 tell me when will i stop feeling sick and hungry.i have found this site very helpful and it didnt get me through day 1 xxx

Most people stop feeling hungry on day 3-4.

Try to keep yourself occupied. Get a good book, computer game, films etc.

Keep going! You CAN do this.

As for being bullied - please don't blame yourself!! In my experience bullies have low self esteem and it's about making themselves feel better at someone else's expense, anyone who happens to be about at the time.

Good luck Cheeky, you can do it!

thank you soooo much for ur support this really dose help.day 2 over.u both should be so proud of ur weight loss its amazing uve come soo far i hope im as strong as both of u xx

Keep going Cheeky! You should feel so proud of yourself for dealing with your weight issue. Don't listen to sad little bullies. You are a very special person and they are not worth even 1 second of your time. x.

Keep going hun the end results will be so worth it!!!

thanks guys. ive nearly day 4 over. today wasnt as tough as day 3... but by evening time i got hunger pains bad again still am gettin so hunger. do u think ill be in ketois tomoro? day 3 i have felt the worst tho and it was hard seein it was valetines day and all i could think about was goin out for dinner but least i didnt give up xxx

Hi cheekypink777,

How are you doing? I started Lipotrim last week - blummin hard isn't it?

Try to forget about the bullies and focus on yourself - I know its hard, my sister refers to me as the selfish fat one to relatives! It should spurn me on, but instead I reach for the cookie jar. Hoping against hope for a Lipotrim success.

Take care and don't give up.

Nicola x

Hi Nicola

Family can be the worst! Hope you're getting on well with LT, it really does work, and gets easier the longer you do it.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi Kay,

It is getting easier, slowly bit surely. I started LT whilst on holiday from work, and its my first day back tomorrow. Am looking forward to being in work, but dreading managing my shakes. I normally take the first one at dinner, then tea and finally supper at approx 9pm. I'll be in work from 7am until 9pm so I'll have to just see how it goes, but will try to stick with my current regime. Might be hard working for 5 hours before my first shake tho.

Will let you k ow how it goes.

Nicola x

Good luck for tomorrow x x x

Have just finished three long days at work and boy was it easier than I thought. Being on Lipotrim really helps - no hunger pains and didn't even feel faint or dizzy.

Kept drinking herbal tea or boiled water. Just wish the tap water was cooler - solved that problemo the following by putting water in the fridge and bringing an ice cube tray. Just wish I didn't have to answer the barrage of questions and statements such as "you'll put it all back on", "it's really bad for you" etc etc.

In the middle of my third week and feeling 'safe' not eating food. I'm still obsessed with smells, but a little less so now.

Nicola x

Sounds like you're doing really well. Good luck!

Back