Hi im a newbie to Akins anyone help me :)

I guys I'm starting Akins tomorrow just wondere if anyone can help me as I bought the books and I'm confused as your allowed to eat carbs and I thought you weren't allowed I'm looking to lose 3st and hopefully this can help me keep on track just wantin to know if you can help with essential food I can buy tomorrow that help you guys and a typical day foo diary thanks in advance hope you can help xxxx

Read the sticky on here titled 'so your thinking of starting Atkins'

You do eat carbs but only 20g per day on induction with 12-15g of those coming from veg, preferably greens such as cabbage, kale and spinach etc....

Watch out for veg though as some are massively high in carbs such as peas, sweet corn, onions, carrots etc....and potatoes normal and sweet are a no!!

Stock up on, meat, fish, eggs, cream, butter, spices, snacks such as babybel, hard cheeses, cheddar, Edam etc....pork scratchings, cold meats, mayonnaise, salad leaves, mushrooms and spring onions to replace onions in cooking etc!! And have a look at the recipe section!

Cheeseburger pie is essential induction food, one of the best recipes to be honest!

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck Leanne :)

Back