Hi.... Im new and looking for friends

Tessifer1

Hi everyone.

Hope all of you are well?

I have tried many times to lose weight, the most I lost was 24 lbs well over a year ago but I got a cold or something and "gave myself a break from healthy eating" and never really went back. I've gained all of it except 11 lbs so I'm 11 lbs down, suppose its better than gaining another 11 this year. Still I've still got 40lbs to lose and that's where this site comes in.

I'm quite a shy introvert so I don't have loads of friends to diet with.

I know there are lots of threads on here so maybe I will find support here.

I lost 6 lbs one lb a week only to start piling it back in because of "well it's Christmas sod it" frame of mind. I'm dreading the week off and constant food availability :/ I love food more than I love making the right choices :(

I am not strict enough with myself.

I have a holiday next May, beach style :/ first time in 7 yrs and I'm a whale compared to then :.....(

Anyone else got a holiday countdown they would like to achieve with me?

Thanks for reading,

T x

Hi I am new poster but have been reading for a while. I am calorie counting tend to use mfp. I am quite shy as a complete techno phobe so don't know abbreviations or forum etiquette but I feel I need to start meeting others for support. I am liz and have got 5 + stone to lose.

Well hi Liz :)

How's has today gone are I in uk?

My day was awful at work so I have eaten awful :( must try harder tomorrow!!

I have 3st to lose.

I am here if u need to chat.

I use mfp maybe I could add you on there.

I need to get serious about losing weight I really do.

It's like I forget I'm meant to turn unhealthy food down and just eat it and then remember oh no I shouldn't have ate that :.....(

Hey! I'm Alex. When dieting I think it is important to not completely deprive yourself of the bad stuff we love. Every Sunday I treat myself to something and doing so usually makes me not crave anything for the rest of the week. I am not really worried about Christmas, I am working hard this week because I know I will eat unhealthy stuff around on Christmas day. If I make it to the 1st January without gaining anything I will be happy. But I am still hoping to lose a fair bit by then.

Hi there, I'm new and shy and your post mirrors my daily battle....glad I'm in good company, we all need to motivate each other! Good luck and hope you do great ;)

Hi there, I'm new and shy and your post mirrors my daily battle....glad I'm in good company, we all need to motivate each other! Good luck and hope you do great ;)

I needed some motivation tonight, went out with friends for an indian followed by champagne & birthday cake...oh dear lol x

How did you do? I'm not help until 2nd Jan as that's wen I start. I bet you still didn't eat or drink as much as you would have done score the diet though? :)

Hi.

I'm new too.

I go on holiday in June and have 4 stone 9lbs to loose. Argh!

I have just mad an appointment with a cambridge weight plan consultant and am thinking about joining a beginners road runners club once I have settled into the diet.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to stick to it but I really want to try and although I've tried forts before I've never really wanted to succeed like I do now... (Hope this mentality sticks)

Any help welcome.

x

I don't have too much to lose( Mind you haven't got on the scales to survey the xmas damage) but I didn't have a holiday last year and have put on a fair bit from last time I went so none of my holiday clothes/bikinis will be travelling with me unless I sort myself out. I need at least ( for now) 14lb off.

welcome to minis :) new year new start.. im kiira i lost 17 stone and always on a maintanace journey so usually around. x

Hi! my name is Kami,
I am new as well, I'm looking forward to loose all of my baby weight from my last child had 2 years ago, it's about time I do something about it! :)
i am confused about loosing "stones" how do I know how many pounds that is.

Thank you

Back