Hi, im new.... please be kind 😚

Batdogsmaw

Hi there, just wanting to say hi to everyone.
Ok hoping to get some inspiration and motivation whist on my sw weight loss journey. I'm just going it alone this time. Lost 2 stone last year and piled it all back on. I have a wedding in 12 weeks and a trip in December. I would like to lose 42lbs all in. Say hi if you like as I'm not sure how all this works x

Welcome x

Don't worry, I won't steal your lunch money x

Hi there, just wanting to say hi to everyone.
Ok hoping to get some inspiration and motivation whist on my sw weight loss journey. I'm just going it alone this time. Lost 2 stone last year and piled it all back on. I have a wedding in 12 weeks and a trip in December. I would like to lose 42lbs all in. Say hi if you like as I'm not sure how all this works x

Hello! I want you to know that you'll WILL achieve your goal! We are all here to love and support you through this journey. Its good to be able to see the big picture, but sometimes it can be over whelming. Just focus on the day you are currently living and what you can do tomorrow to improve. Being healthy and fit is not an over night thing or one and done. Be in it for the long haul. Look at it instead of a diet, as a lifestyle. Once you do that all the negative notions about diets and fat loss falls o wayside. If you need anything Please feel free to ask! Even if its some words of encouragement we are all here to support you xxx

Back